If you’ve already planned an event before, or have captured leads in some way, email marketing is the perfect way to convert those leads to attendees for your upcoming event. Every email starts with a subject line. So our ebook, Event Marketing 101, talks about crafting attention-grabbing email subject lines being the key to driving subscribers on your email list to open your emails, and ultimately buy your tickets.
There are a few tips for writing engaging email subject lines, one of which is keeping them short and using buzz words to capture your subscriber’s attention immediately. There are a lot more tips on email marketing for event promotion in Event Marketing 101, but this blog post is here to give you an edge. Here are 20 great event promotion email subject lines to help your event succeed!
1. Don’t Miss Out On [Event Name]!
2. Secure Your Spot at [Event Name] Today!
3. 🎉 It’s Almost Here! Get Ready For [Event Name]!
4. [Event Name]: The Must-Attend Event of the Year!
5. Ready For An Unforgettable Night at [Event Name]?
6. The Countdown Begins ⏰: Buy Your [Event Name] Tickets!
7. Here’s Your Pass To [Event Name] 🎫
8. Score Your Tickets To [Event Name] Before It’s Too Late!
9. Your Weekend Just Got Better with [Event Name]!
10. Unleash The Fun at [Event Name]!
11. Your [Event Date] Plans Await with [Event Name]!
12. Read to Rock at [Event Name]?
13. Be Part of Something Special at [Event Name]!
14. Don’t Miss the [Event Name] Experience!
15. Elevate Your Weekend at [Event Name]!
16. Calling all [Interest/Hobby] Lovers at [Event Name] 📣
17. Last Chance! Grab Your [Event Name] Tickets!
18. Limited Seats Left at [Event Name]!
19. Ready For an Adventure? Grab Your Tickets to [Event Name]!
20. Unlock Some Fun at [Event Name]!
Remember, the key to an effective email subject line is to create a sense of urgency, exclusivity, and excitement. Use these subject line ideas as inspiration, and tailor them to fit the unique aspects of your event. And don't forget to leverage the power of personalized email marketing to engage your audience further!
Our new ebook, Event Marketing 101, has lots of more tips to guide you on how to promote your event like a pro, so you sell out your tickets. Get a free copy right here, right now!